Allegra: Business printing services and marketing strategies that deliver results.
Imagine having high-quality marketing materials developed and produced by top creative experts, then using the latest printing and mailing technologies to deliver your message – all in one place!
Our small business marketing pros can help you develop cost-effective print communications and marketing programs that take full advantage of our in-house Graphic Design, advanced Printing Solutions and Direct Mailing Services. They’ll guide you every step of the way and help you develop creative marketing strategies that meet your goals in the most targeted and practical ways – helping you determine the right channels for marketing your business.
When you talk to us you’ll quickly see why a single, full-service marketing and printing resource makes sense for businesses looking to grow. We’re locally-owned and operated, proudly serving Hamilton, Burlington, Stoney Creek and surrounding area businesses for over 15 years.
255 York Boulevard
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 1Y7
Phone: (905) 528-2999
11 Hughson Street South
Hamilton, Ontario L8N 4K2
Phone: (905) 522-0788
Our GREEN approachWhile considering the environment, choose print. The paper industry plants more trees than it harvests. Today there are 25% more trees in the developed world than in 1900. Paper is biodegradable, renewable and sustainable. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs while forestry plantations provide clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage. A decline in the demand for paper products risks a decline in sustainably managed re-growth forests.
USE PRINT! It is tangible - it is effective in getting your message across and when recycled, it will come back to us as new paper or board.
Here are a few marketing terms you’ll want to know that will have you sounding like a pro:
- 4 Ps – Stands for product, price, place (i.e. distribution) and promotion.
- Creative Strategy Brief – An outline used to guide graphic artists and copywriters in reaching creative solutions that meet campaign goals in terms of messaging, style and tone.
- Integrated marketing – All disciplines of a marketing communications program, such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations and direct marketing working together rather than singularly.
- Leave-behind – Usually an informational packet or brochure left with a prospective customer to remind them of the product or service being sold.
- Advertorial – An advertisement in a print newspaper or magazine that has the appearance of a news article.
- Viral marketing – A technique or strategy that helps and encourages people to pass along a marketing message either by word of mouth or via social media and the Internet.