People love to see their name in print. Personalized URLs (PURLs) capitalize on that by turning prospects into buyers. With a simple click, potential clients are directed to a landing page that addresses them personally by name with content customized to their specific interests. Studies show that using PURLs with a relevant message can increase the response rate of your direct mail campaign two to five times.
Allegra has the experience and expertise to help you plan and implement a powerful PURLs-based campaign.
We’ll develop a plan to meet your goals efficiently, effectively and economically, with expert support including database management, complete creative services, high quality variable data printing, and mailing. Combine the high impact of a direct mail campaign with the speed and convenience of the internet to deliver a personalized buyer experience that gets you results.
• Increased response rates. PURLs encourage response because the messages are personal and address your prospects’ specific needs. That means more dollars for your fundraising campaign. More attendees at your event. And more sales leads for your company growth.
• Accelerated sales conversion. Tailored Web content anticipates and responds to specific prospect interests, moving them from product investigation, to consideration, to sale quickly and easily.
• Buyer convenience. Responding is easy, and relevant information is delivered immediately to a personalized landing page.
• Enhanced tracking. You receive an instant record of each response and can track what prospects view and for how long…information you can use to fine-tune your future campaigns.
• Real-time sales leads. Put “hot” prospects in the hands of your sales team immediately by sharing the information you are gathering electronically – as soon as it comes in.
• Ongoing relationship management. Once you have established customer connections, create PURLs to leverage your knowledge of their preferences and buying patterns to more effectively cross-sell and up-sell.
When prospects receive your direct mail piece, they are directed to log on to a Web site using their own personalized URL.
PURLs typically look like this:
When they get to the landing page, your prospects are greeted by more personalized content drawn from your database. This can be basic identity information but can also reflect some specific interests. You can even customize these destination pages using special images, videos, or audio. As the user interacts with the page, site programming can deliver additional information on the fly.When they are ready to take the next step, you can share prospects’ information with your sales people for follow-up, seamlessly closing the sales loop. PURLs also gather valuable feedback by tracking each prospect’s activity on the Web site. You’ll see what offers or options are most popular, which helps you shape future campaigns to meet your sales goals.