The use of smartphones to access information on the go continues to explode. Today’s sophisticated
consumers want answers now, and it’s your job to provide those answers quickly before someone else does.
With QR codes, the expanded information that customers crave is directed instantly to their smartphones.
Contact information, special offers, videos and more can literally be directed to their fingertips on demand.
QR Codes can appear on any print advertising. On a business card, QR codes make it easy for clients to add
you as a contact to their smartphone. On brochures and flyers, QR codes can connect your client to product
specifications, a coupon, Twitter and Facebook, or even a link to a YouTube video. The more you engage your
audience with special offers, the better the relationship.
Of course, legibility on the smaller screens of smartphones is key. Mobile landing pages ensure that all your information is legible, attractive and easy to navigate. Find out how mobile connections can take your business to the next level.
• Extend the value of print. Your message is no longer confined to the printed page.
• Make immediate connections. QR codes make connecting to your information easier and faster, improving your chances of making a sale.
• Personalize. You can generate individual codes for every name in your direct mail database, linking to personalized Web pages that are relevant to each customer.
• Encourage pass along. QR codes make it easy for users to share your message with others, expanding your promotional reach.
• Increase participation. By incorporating surveys, coupons and even e-commerce, you transform passive readers into active participants.
• Measure impact. You can track how many people scan your codes to measure impact and reach. Compare the performance of different marketing vehicles by using different codes for each element.
• Look “phone” smart. Smartphone users appreciate technology-driven marketing, which makes QR codes a great reflection of your brand.
QR codes are two-dimensional barcodes that are scanned by a smartphone equipped with a camera and QR code reader app. Although they occupy only a small amount of space on the printed page, each code contains an
enormous amount of data to deliver the reader to a web page or other content.